We provide an exciting intellectual environment and opportunities for career growth
We hire highly qualified applicants and provide challenging assignments.
Below are our current openings (see also the IPS Experts’ network page). If you’re interested, please check the details under the “How to apply section” of each offer.
For a position in Portugal (Lisbon office), we are offering the opportunity for a 9-12 months internship for recent graduates holding a master’s degree (minimum).
- Hold a master’s degree in Criminology, Sociology, Social Work, Psychology, Management, Economics, or other relevant scientific areas;
- Be fluent in foreign languages, namely English (C1 level), French and Spanish;
- Be available to travel in Portugal and to the countries in which we operate;
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office apps and statistical analysis tools;
- Be eligible under the conditions of the “Estágios Emprego” programme (https://www.iefp.pt/en/estagios).
- Opportunity to develop project management skills, working in an international environment;
- Possibility to have a regular contract after the internship period;
- Training scholarship;
- Subsistence allowance;
How to apply:
- Visit our website to understand what we do;
- Fill this form where you’ll be required to attach your CV, in English.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity!