We provide an exciting intellectual environment and opportunities for career growth
We hire highly qualified applicants and provide challenging assignments. Below are our current openings; if you’re interested, please check the details under the “How to apply section” of each offer.
For a position in Portugal (Lisbon or Covilhã office) we are offering the opportunity for a 9-12 months internship for recent graduates holding a master’s degree (minimum).
- hold a master’s degree in Criminology, Sociology, Social Work, Psychology, Management, Economics, or other relevant scientific area;
- be fluent in foreign languages, namely English, French and Spanish;
- be available to travel in Portugal and to the countries in which we operate;
- be proficient in the use of office tools and statistical analysis tools.
- develop project management skills working in an international environment;
- have the possibility to have a regular contract after the internship period;
- training scholarship;
- subsistence allowance;
- write a motivation letter in English stating why you think you’re suitable to join our team (please make the effort to visit our website to understand what we do, as applicants sending “standard” presentation letters will not be considered);
- add your CV, in English;
- send both the motivation letter and the CV to email@example.com
Don’t miss out on this job opportunity!